1. All information including My/Our specimen signature is complete and correct and I / We do not conceal the real facts. Any alteration of information must be immediately notified to the Standard Chartered Bank in writing.
2. I / We agree that all information and documents that I / We have given to or obtained by Standard Chartered Bank from any party belongs to Standard Chartered Bank and those can not be returned to Me / Us.
3. By signing this form, I / We authorize the Standard Chartered Bank:
| ||a. ||To check all the information in any manner whatsoever and contact to any available sources.|
| ||b. ||To give information of My/Our Personal Data, including hand phone numbers and / or electronic mail addresses to third parties as part of business activities of Standard Chartered Bank.|
4. If My/Our application is approved, then I / We are bound by terms and conditions of the Credit Card membership that will be sent to Me/Us and fully responsible for paying all fees / bills incurred on primary as well as additional credit card.
5. Subject to My / Our prior consent, Standard Chartered Bank may replace at any time My/Our type of credit card to comply with Standard Chartered Bank policy.
6. I / We are bound by general terms and conditions of Standard Chartered Bank, its current as well as thereafter amendment that would be notified through phone or mail or SMS / Short Messaging Service.
7. Standard Chartered Bank has absolute discretion to reject My/Our application without assigning any reason to Me / Us, and all submitted documents can not be returned to Me / Us.
8. In the event, I / We apply to request additional amount of credit limit, then I/We agree to treat My/Our confirmation given through e- mail, SMS, fax, phone recording or other means of communication will be considered as My/Our signature.
9. I/We are aware of any advantage, risk and fee pertaining to this product.
10. Any approval of Standard Chartered Bank to grant Me/Us credit card will not prejudice the right of Standard Chartered Bank to reject My/Our application to "Balance Transfer / Steady Cash".
11. Capable amount to be transferred for "Balance Transfer " is minimum of Rp. 1,000,000, - or up to 70% of maximum limit of Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card. Application amount for the Steady Cash is 60% of the maximum credit limit of My/Our Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card.
12. If I/We have not paid any minimum billing of Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card within 60 working days after the due date, Standard Chartered Bank will bill all remaining balance of the "Balance Transfer / Cash Steady" along with its accrued interest.
13. Transactions of "Balance Transfer / Steady Cash" will decrease My/Our maximum credit limit. Payment of the monthly installments will revive the limit.